[Harp-L] Groove Harp Concepts

For the past 25 years I've had the chance to travelled the Globe with Funk/Jazz/Rock/Blues drummer Bernard Purdie as his Musical Director.

Purdie is one of a handful of the most recorded drummers in the world from Jeff Beck to Quincy Jones, Steely Dan and many more.

Here's a trailer from our workshop where the concepts of "groove" on all instruments including Harmonica are covered.

I have improved my playing by studying and working with Bernard over the years and of course still picking up many tricks of the trade…

'Groove' with Rob Paparozzi & Bernard Purdie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wTSX5RcF5k

and here is the direct link to the Video…Groove Video (Harp & Drums)
http://www.mymusicmasterclass.com/premiumvideos/bernard-purdie-rob-paparozzi-groove-masterclass/

Thanks,
Rob Paparozzi