[Harp-L] Sennheiser 441?

Anyone use one? I really want one, but am probably more likely to use something else. They go $250-400 used lots of times, but I am really wondering what other mics you guys have found to sound similar.

Think of how Levy and Michalek have used it - not fully cupped but with hands around it...not playing it from several inches back. Thanks!  I don't have a lot of fun money right now, but if anyone on the list wants to barter for custom harps or something, I might be able to swing that.