Re: [Harp-L] Charlie

I asked Charlie. He said:

"I just responded to different scenes they showed on a screen in Eddie Vedder's studio in Seattle. Sean Penn would explain the scene to me…he'd say what was going on so I'd know the mood of the scene. Then I'd just watch and play what I felt. Also, at least once, I had to read and play a written part. That's it in a nutshell. “

So now you know!

/Greg