[Harp-L] Playing with a band

A while back I played harmonica at Genesis Village retirement community during dinner hour.
After I played the owner asked me to join his band Side by Side.
Well last night I joined them for practice. They do a mix of oldies and gospel music and peform at retirement centers around the area.
There were 5 guitars a base guitar a banjo a slide guitar an auto harp a half dozen vocalists and me on harmonica. It was a blast and it will be fun when we play or first gig on 3/20.