[Harp-L] Custom 364's still available

Hi Harp-l'ers,

 I still have a nice set of minty custom 364's that I am very reluctantly selling. Beautiful rich tone. Very responsive. Jon Harl/Burke Treischmann customized. "Just" tuned. Black Dymondwood combs. Flat sanded plates for air tightness. Just a really high quality set. And very rare as well, considering they are vintage harps and include many keys that are currently out of production. (G, A, Bb, C, LC, D, LD, F)

 Trust me, you will not be dissappointed with this set and I am sure that Burke himself, would be willing to answer any questions that you may have about these harps.

 If you are a serious buyer, please contact me off-list to discuss. I can send pics.

Peace, D