Re: [Harp-L] Pat Ramsey information about his work and recordings?

Pat Ramsey played harp on Johnny Winter's "White Hot and Blue". Good stuff!

On 3/5/2014 2:12 PM, Peter Karp wrote:
Hi,

I was looking for information in which bands Pat Ramsey was playing and which records he did. On his website there is not much information besides the Blues Disciples. If someone knows additional resources he can point me too that would be great.

I found that Pat Ramsey is missing on Wikipedia and think it would be a welcome addition.

Best regards
Peter

---