Re: [Harp-L] www.modernbluesharmonica.com down?

No any place in Russia where modernbluesharmonica.com works at all.
I solve problem with:
1) Changing my ISP's DNS to public google DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
2) Getting myself permanent IP-address instead of dynamic, now MBH works
perfect for me, but it costs me about $5 a month (for permanent IP)

--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov
http://borisplotnikov.ru