Re: [Harp-L] Harpin NYC next week?

Rob Paparozzi wrote:
<here's a little taste of my new Butterfield-Bloomfield Big Band CD due out this yearÂthis was a labor of love for meÂ
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSOzHl6F9po&feature=youtu.be

Killer.  Great band, great harp, great singing, great vib.

After the 1999 Buckeye Harmonica Festival, I wrote on my website that Rob Paparozzi had surpassed Butterfield, his mentor, as a harmonica player, and arguably as a singer too. True then, true now.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick