[Harp-L] FOR SALE--Hohner Limited Edition CBH 2016 Chromatic Harmonia 16 Hole | eBay

Selling one of my beloved CBH harmonicas

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141210757260?ru=http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=141210757260&_rdc=1

I am selling one of my beloved CBH 16 hole harmonicas. This is in very good playing condition. The harmonica is in tune, has no leaking windsavers and can be played professionally. There are some scratches on the silver back side and some of the print is rubbed off but it is instantly playable in any professional scenario. I have about five of these..i am selling it because I have realized I have too many and cannot possibly play them all. Bid away!! I have an excellent history and intend to keep it this way. Bid in confidence!!