[Harp-L] Harmonicollege 3 is almost booked for Friday April 25 and Saturday April 26.

Harmonicollege 3 is almost booked for Friday April 25 and Saturday April 26.

We have 1 bed ($150 complete) and 2 couches ($100 complete) left.

If you really wanted to come and stay in a room, I will try to reserve another cabin, but the cost will be $300. Contact me for details.

You can still come to all the events for $50, youâll just have to stay off the farm. There are places 15 to 30 minutes away from $120 down to $50 per night.

For more information go to www.hhcwv.com or www.theharmonicaclub.com and click on the HARMONICOLLEGE link.

Jim Rumbaugh
The Harmonica Club (of huntington, WV)