From: Tom Ball
Sent: 30/06/2014 19:08
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Deacon Bill Williams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNHWBUTqWko

Solo diatonic harp. The title and artist's name would suggest a
gospel recording, but the performance is instrumental and pure blues.
No info in either discography. An MP3 of this had been circulating
amongst collectors and harmonica players for several years, but up
until a week ago (when a copy popped up on EvilBay,) we were all
under the mistaken impression that it was a Gotham recording...

Anybody have any details on Deacon Bill Williams?