[Harp-L] Seminars at the 2014 SPAH Convention

I really, really wish I was going. In particular I'd love to meet Buddy Greene and play some bluegrass with him, if he were so inclined. Living in Australia has much to recommend it. However, being on the other side of the world to events like SPAH dulls the gloss.

However, at about the same time as SPAH I'll be in China, as a judge at the Asia Pacific Harmonica Festival. Held every two years, this will be my 4th visit. Once again I'll be at a table at the front of the competition venues, with a Tony Eyers name card and a bottle of water, along with the other judges, pretending I know more than the incredible young Asian players on the stage.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays