-Roger

From: Winslow Yerxa
This is not a harp for beginners - it presupposes very good single-note technique, the ability to forswear most chords (or use sophisticated and accurately targeted tongue skills to tease out the thirds and fifths), and the ability to bend.
From: philharpn
Every time somebody comes up with a new tuning-- or what they think is a new tuning -- it turns out it's like learning a new instrument unless you're the inventor.
That's because the inventor knows what he had in mind when he made the invention and what problems he wanted to solve.
For the rest of us, it's a puzzlement.
It's also the reason the standard richter and solo tuned harps keep on harping. They work, they're accessible and affordable.
But we can always use a new tuning.