Subject: Re: [Harp-L] 12th position

And as always, THE coolest, Peter.

Just purely great stuff. I'm a huge fan.

Elizabeth
PS: I don't know 'positions' from a cuppa tea (gotta be honest here), but I
 know what I love to listen to and this is it.

"Message: 2
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 14:14:17 -0400
From: Peter Madcat  Ruth <madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

I play in 2nd position  about 90% of the time, but some songs and melodies
just seem to work out better  in other positions.

When I play NOBODY KNOWS YOU WHEN YOUR DOWN AND OUT I  use 12th position.

Here is my  version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1UyPh3Z3LI

In this YouTube  video Iâm playing in the key of G on a D harp.

Peter Madcat  Ruth
Musician - Grammy Award  Winner
madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.madcatmusic.net