[Harp-L] Custom Hohner Octave

I have a very nice Custom Hohner Auto Valve in (E)
Built on a new Hohner 260 comb with mouthpiece, it has deep and rich sounds
that make it
perfect for the accordion feel. Built with stainless steel screws and a
cover brace, it has great volume. This particular model is at the perfect
pitch range.

Great for that twin fiddle sound and for country/cajun classics like
Jambalaya, etc..
$175 as is or $185 and I will put it on Country, Paddy Richter, or Melody
Maker tuning.

Also have a nice rebuilt Auto Valve in (Bb) for $90 or $100 and I will
change tuning.  This one has a sanded and sealed tock Auto Valve comb and
is built with stainless steel screws and a cover brace.

*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Custom Harmonicas*
*(210) 445-6600*
Web Site:        1623customharmonicas.com

Seydel Repair:  http://1623customharmonicas.com/repair-services/