[Harp-L] Digitech RP255? Maybe! Jason Ricci? ABSOLUTELY!!!

I generally gloss over posts on special effects, since I don't use them (mostly I play as an acoustic player).
WOW! Jason is B-A-C-K! Looking healthy and playing wonderfully (as always)! Personally,I love the organ sound effects that he used throughout "Scratch My Back!" Many thanks!
I may have to seriously consider getting a Digitech RP (with Richard Hunter's patches, of course).
I haven't had the pleasure of knowing Jason personally, but I do know of him through his videos and various performances. Perhaps his style of playing is not to everyone's taste,but it certainly "floats *MY* boat!"
More, please!
Regards,Crazy Bob