Re: Subject: Re: Gregorian Modes...was Re: [Harp-L] . "Take the A Train" Video

In a message dated 18/06/2014 23:11:25 GMT Daylight Time, harmonicat
writes:

<<I think it is all good.  Every harmonica player has  their own
pre-conceived
notion of what (or who) they want to sound  like>>

Yes I guess so... When I was 8 years old I wanted to sound like Max
Geldray, when I was 13 years old I wanted to sound like Little Walter... Now I
want to sound like ME!

John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now in bonnie Scotland,
hope to be back in Kenya in August,