Re: Subject: Re: Gregorian Modes...was Re: [Harp-L] . "Take the A Train" Video

Elizabeth,

I think it is all good.  Every harmonica player has their own pre-conceived
notion of what (or who) they want to sound like!  I think that this is due
naturally to that fact that we have different backgrounds, and we prepare
to play differently (if we prepare at all).  But at the end of the day,
we're still all playing the harmonica, loving what we do, and others love
what we do too!

Best to you!
George

   - *GEORGE MIKLAS,* Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer
   <http://harmonicagallery.com/>
   - *THE HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH* by John Philip Sousa
   <http://harmonicagallery.com/sousa>
   - *HARMONICA REPAIR* Done Right by George
   <http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
   - *HOHNER <http://us.playhohner.com/>* *HARMONICAS*
   <http://us.playhohner.com/>*...Just Breathe* <http://us.playhohner.com/>
   - *SPAH *- *S*ociety for the *P*reservation and *A*dvancement of the *H*
   armonica, <http://spah.org/>
      - *a non-profit, membership organization dedicated to serving the
      harmonica community. <http://spah.org/>*