[Harp-L] smo-jo math class

If anyone, including Joe, follows this math logic, congratulations. My mouth and 4.5 of my fingers followed 67.3% of it nicely. My brain was smart enough to not get overly involved.

And, joe, what's that in Dog Years?

jk (realizing that there's another meaning to "WWJD?" than the more widely accepted and somewhat religious one)
On Jun 16, 2014, at 8:02 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Because one mouth can never keep up with 10 fingers. OR in the case of trumpet, 3 fingers..BUT because of the criss crossed air passages, roughly equivalent to 9 fingers

jon kip
http://jonkip.com

player of music, mostly written by dead people and played on a toy that everybody's Uncle except my nephew's has the good sense to keep safely out of sight in a drawer.