Re: [Harp-L] SPAH lineup?

Hi, Bill. The list is up now at spah.org:

http://spah.org/content.asp?pl=75&sl=77&contentid=77

As always, we'll see some last-minute additions (we have a couple brewing right now) and changes, so check back periodically.

Here's the same information as is currently posted on the site:

========

This year SPAH will be paying tribute to its legacy, particularly the harmonica trio. The bass and chord harmonica will be featured throughout the convention, with professional bass and chord playersâlike George Miklas, Tony Sgro and Wally Petermanâavailable to accompany any entertainer who wants to try playing with an all-harmonica rhythm section for a portion of their set.

Additionally, Saturday we'll feature a SPAH Legacy Show of the great personalities that have kept us going for 51 years! So far Stan Harper, Frank Warner, Bud Boblink, Phil Caltabellotta and Al Smith and Judy Simpson are all scheduled to play. The opening act on Sat. night will be Mike Runyan playing a tribute to Richard Hayman.

The following artists, to name a few, will also be performing this year:Â

Joe Filisko & friends
Jimi LeeÂ
Bertram Becher
Will Scarlett
Rob Roy Parnell Â
The Gateway Harmonica Club
Mike CaldwellÂ
PT Gazell
TJ Klay
The Sgro Brothers
RJ Mischo
Dennis Gruenling & the Jewel Tones
Grant DermodyÂ
James Conway

Winslow Yerxa
President, SPAH, the Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica
Producer, theÂHarmonica Collective
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Harmonica Basics For Dummies, ASIN B005KIYPFS
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Blues Harmonica For Dummies, ISBN 978-1-1182-5269-7
Resident Expert, bluesharmonica.com
Instructor, JazzschoolÂCommunity Music School