Re: [Harp-L] Authorized Hohner Dealer

Dave,

Welcome to the ranks of Authorized Hohner Dealers.  We  all have our niche
market, and there is enough to go around for all of us.

George Miklas
http://HarmonicaGallery.com/hohner <http://harmonicagallery.com/hohner>

--

   - *GEORGE MIKLAS,* Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer
   <http://harmonicagallery.com/>