Re: [Harp-L] great harmonica solo featuring the boss auto wah

Hi Randy,

thanks for sharing this. Great playing!

But two notes:
to my ears, the sound of the harp is a little bit to shrill in the second part of the solo, when you are playing in the upper octave. I think this is due to the settings of the auto-wah effect.
Considering this: how about controlling the wah-effect with a foot-pedal. This way you have more possibilities for expression during a solo and you are able to play lines (i.e. higher notes) without the wah-effect. I think I would chose pedal-wah for solos and auto-wah for backing most of the time.

Just a thought. And as you wrote: there are not many solos with the auto-wah. And your`s is certainly a good one.