From: Harmonicology [Neil Ashby] <harmonicology@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: jon <jon@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Jun 9, 2014 12:01 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] Time Required to Study the Musical Instrument

(Jon Kip:)

I believe that the keyboards are much faster to learn than the other instruments
or the harmonica.

"There's nothing remarkable about it. All one has to do is hit the right keys at
the right time and the instrument plays itself" [Johann Sebastian Bach].

/Neil (" http://thebuskingproject.com/busker/2025/ ")