Re: [Harp-L] no standards of harmonica accomplishment

Mike,
After a twenty year debate with a bassist/ bandmate/close friend that started when he uttered the words "Gene Simmons is a great bassist" I would never make your Dylan comment, although I was thinking it.
In the end, my friend and I called a truce based on the difference between virtuosity vs artistry.
Although, I'm still not sure Gene Simmons falls into either category...

Jordan Feldman
443-721-0788
Jfeldman@xxxxxxxxx
www.onesa.com