RE: [Harp-L] 100 Authentic Blues Harmonica Licks

Neil Ashby wrote:
> Due to the large Harp-L response (mostly polite) indicating the positive aspects of "blues" style music then I will soon obtain copies of Steve Cohen's books and practice a few more riffs as well as the tunes appearing in those remarkable "LostHarp" videos that I have recommended.
I'm fairly sure you're having a bit of fun with us, but on the off chance that you aren't, maybe rather than obtaining some books and practicing a few more riffs, you might want to give a listen to a blues by Sonny Rollins, "Blue 7." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59aXJ8GvMYE