Re: [Harp-L] the best harmonica neck rack

Hi All,

This is the best neck rack but the magnetic microphone holder is much, much better.

I forgot the name of the company that makes it but if you google magnetic microphone harmonica holder it should come up.

I got one for a band mate and he just loves it.  It's comfortable, ergonomic, and it looks so much cleaner than a neck rack.

Kathy Sherman