[Harp-L] Quick announcement

Just a quick announcement, after 6 years in the comb making game I've decided to call it quits. I simply can't compete anymore and I've gotten to where I don't want to. I will still continue to offer custom harps, the hands free chromatic, and the ergonomic neck rack, but as of today I'm no longer in the comb business. I've enjoyed it while it's lasted and honestly never thought it would last this long, but the last couple of years have just been to tough to continue on. I need to focus my efforts on other areas that will allow me to stay self-employed that are outside of the comb business.

I've met some great folks along the way and it's been a very rewarding experience, and while I'm bummed to see it come to an end, sometimes that's just how the ball bounces.

Once I finish up my current comb orders I'll start making up some combs out of the remaining piles of materials that I've amassed over time and I'll put them up on the site for sale, no sense in having all that stuff laying around.

Chris Reynolds

Owner - BlowYourBrassOff.com - Maker of fine custom harmonicas
http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.facebook.com/blowyourbrassoff