Re: [Harp-L] Riff Versus Lick

Iceman is exactly right…

“Groove” is what you DO with Riffs and Licks and using years of experience to contribute the WHOLE in a band or unit….

as a Harp Player I teamed of with a Master of “Groove” and we did a little on line video on these concepts…hope some find it helpful…

http://www.mymusicmasterclass.com/premiumvideos/bernard-purdie-rob-paparozzi-groove-masterclass/

all the best,
Rob Paparozzi