[Harp-L] Subject: YouTube Sax compilations to play along with

Here're a couple of youtube long-running audios for those who're  looking
for practice music not in the blues, country or classical  realm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1qMIUhiF8E

I use my CX-12 in A for the most part.

This firs tone is four hours worth--at around 13:10 or so begins a nice
mellow version of Georgia for you Tenor chromatic or Low diatonic players
although the background for that one sounds a bit generic. The songs are not
listed by name on this particular compilation so you'll have to figure the
rest  of them out--which is what makes it more fun in my book.

The first song is Candy Dulfer's "Lily Was Here' which I already have on
CD. It's great to play along with.

Here's another R&B/soul sax compilation I came across when I found the
first one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivJrE_Wory0

I don't yet have a link to the Sax By Moonlight or Sax By Candlelight boxed
 sets of CD's I bought some time ago. They're all recorded by Greg Vail.
The  compilations cover a wide range of beautiful jazz(y) versions of pop/rock
music  and I've had them downloaded to my Ipod for a long time now. They're
my 'go-to'  music when I need to play along with a song I love.

Enjoy.

Elizabeth