Re: [Harp-L] Toot s Thielemans plays "Tenor Madness"

Well that explains it.

I was wondering how Jon could have watched the same Tenor Madness video
that I had and not come away with the same conclusion that I had. The
pianist walked all over Toots! Then I noticed that Jon mentioned a "band".
Band? What band? There was just a pianist and Toots. OK, something was
amiss. So I followed the link to the video again and this time there was a
band. And they were smokin! What the hey?

Somehow the link that I followed was errant and sent me here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Oh_KfY7XVU

So mystery partly solved. We were commenting on two different videos (Tell
me that Toots' solo wasn't lame on the video I saw and that it wasn't due
to a pianist that knows nothing about comping.). So how did that link get
temporarily misdirected? Weird.

Daniel