Re: [Harp-L] Shure 520 seller/ builders

Hello,

I also have a Mic- Brown '40's Vintage JT-30 with a 40's/early '50s CM
Element with very clear pics of the riveted plate on mic as well as
the mic open with clear pic of the white tape (early '50's) and
numbers visible.  I bought this mic in 1994 and is my last mic and
personal fav.  $185 plus shipping pmt. via PayPal

ALSO

Custom ceder box set of 6 custom Harps with Mark LaVoie Maple combs
(sorry about spelling) in keys of C,G,D,A, Lo F and Bb.  These are in
very good shape and have saved them from harp abuse!  Again very good
pics of these harps in the custom box specially made to house them.
$200.00 plus shipping pmt. via PayPal

Private email offline for pics.