Re: [Harp-L] â THE COUNT FIVE-'PSYCHOTIC REACTION',(1966).wmv - YouTube

I didn't see any real turmoil. And the drummer is the singer on: 'Hey little girl', so i think they all get along. The only goof up I caught was at the end of their tune.
Where the harp was still going and the player had his nowhere in the same room as his lips.

smo-joe