[Harp-L] Harmonica Masterclass in Oslo ?

Not sure how many Scandinavians we have here on the list but throwing out a feeler to see in there might be any interest in a "Harmonica Masterclass" or a Private Lesson in Oslo, Norway at the end of this coming April 2014?. I will be performing at a Blues Festival at that time.

Please respond off list if interested….

Here is the Festival Link…The concerts are in Trondheim but I will be in Oslo around 4/28.
http://www.nidarosblues.no

Thanks
Rob Paparozzi