[Harp-L] Will Hohner replace your reed plates at the shop in VA?

I have some harps that just need new reed plates. One bad reed in about a dozen Hohners: Special 20's, Golden Melodys, MB's, Big Rivers.  Combs and cover plates are in great shape.  I refuse to mess around trying to be my own harp tech.  Balogna to that!!  Do they do this sort of thing?  If I'd box them up and send them to Hohner USA, would they do that?  If so. Has to be cheaper than buying new harmonicas at what they cost now-a-days.  Tired and Retired.      Ed, Johnstown, PA