Re: [Harp-L] Toots, Burt Bacharach, Tommy Morgan

Thanks Mick for the heads up on that! Was fun to see Tommy at the Oscars!

On another note in the recording world....

Although he was known primarily as a Guitarist, Tonight on the Grammy's The Late Hugh McCracken will be honored posthumously so tune if if you can because he played Diatonic and Bass harmonica on MANY recordings as well.

Checkout his Discography and you will be amazed...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_McCracken

Hugh was a good friend and I had the honor to be on many NYC sessions with him, once I remember we both played harmonica trading licks on an Ikea Commercial,-)

I made a "Hugh McCracken playlist" on youtube when he passed last year and this is only the tip of the iceberg of his credits...
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGbKWi5veb_l7r05__7hPUw4_ggoCUC5l

Best,
Rob Paparozzi