[Harp-L] selling my guitar & an amp!

since i'm all done w/ the music biz, thought i'd offer these on harp-l first...if you're within driving distance to austin, cuz i aint shipping...
strat w/ case...awesome mim player!  $300
bassman ri...maybe 30 gigs, 12 yrs old i think, added a stain to age it, and it has fooled everyone that sees it, very warm, woody sound. xlnt shape. $600

pics on request, since i dont think we can post pics here. or you can check 2cool fishing forum and look under musician's forum for pics.

much more stuff will be posting soon.    i WILL be keeping my 71 super reverb and harps and afb just in case! but everything else will go.
oh yeah, got a late 50's rca bullet, but no pics yet.  $150