[Harp-L] Re: New Harps for Sale

Harps have sold.  I still have:

Optimized Seydel 1847 for sale (C, G, Bb) - $135 each

Embossed
Gapped
Tuned
Flat sanded stock comb
1847 Noble matte covers with side vents

These harps are not a full custom. Each is a blues harp with moderate work
(same as the optimized 1847's from Mantra Harmonicas). Superior to stock
set up with light embossing, the same reed profiling as my top customs, and
the same flat sanding. Overbends available for upcharge. Loud, fast, and
gapped for moderate to hard attack. Message me if interested. These are the
last Seydel harps I plan on doing. All are ready to ship immediately.
Thanks!

Possible trades I would accept:  Zoom G3, Tech 21 Blonde, Lone Wolf
HarpBreak, Micro POG, maybe a microphone?

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/MikeFugazziMusic>