Re: [Harp-L] rhythm changes

The list is Growing! here you go....enjoy, Rob Paparozzi

Lester Leaps in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaKH33E7zJM

Backing Trk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_swZv7Fo3-E

Anthropology (Faster than the others)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw-lH-s7OXg

Backing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY8ezb8wNI8

OK that's 5 here's a bonus Track....

Theme From The Flintstones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMrv9aXOCnA

Ones I enjoy "singin" are two older Louis Jordan Classics:

Jack You Dead
How Long Must I wait for You

On 1/24/2014 12:34 AM, Music Cal wrote:
Thanks guys

So far I have the following 3 tunes on my top 5 list of tunes that are VERY similar to I Got Rhythm (aka Rhythm Changes):

Cottontail
Perdido
Oleo

MusiCal