[Harp-L] Congratulations to Charlie Musselwhite

Wow. 2014 Grammy Nominations - 3 Grammy Nominations!
Best Blues Album: Get Up! With Ben Harper
Best Music Film: I'm In I'm Out And I'm Gone: The Making Of Get Up!
Best Blues Album: Remembering Little Walter, with Billy Boy Arnold, Mark Hummel, Sugar Ray Norcia, and James Harman

2014 Blues Music Awards Nominee for 5 separate awards, tying for the most nominations of any artist in 2014

Charlie is my hero!