Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Progress

I used to joke that my playing wasn't getting any better, but I was getting really good at steering with my knees...
But to John's point-I'm fairly certain the harp is considered a hand held device which is illegal while driving in my neck of the woods...

Safe Harp'n

Jordan Feldman
443-721-0788
Jfeldman@xxxxxxxxx