Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Progress
- To: "john.stevens" <john.stevens58@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Progress
- From: Music Cal <macaroni9999@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 14:28:32 -0800
- Cc: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=9N40yeTwc89XqU5PFkjhL1QJ9AgOh/7j21jER/FYNic=; b=I0GcN4iI86iucUSB8IZAoAilbxIuq33HCtSAb4Q7bBQwqbvfgIaC7qj0OWRB8LZl3L jOULtOovd6cT+KnovYCcxZ0+HzHEIP+mwzcydOLSZsCkePfNAJlf/qmL7ZzR5Ffy0wak dPd7qUsQoq+1N1Ra21FzN6BGr6rRiakDBw8UIfdnHYksUky6sHNlHm0IVB02yEIQ6QKG kJJ9mZZYXtkelVQ67NFfdoszQxV5dWjg8k0/Yj1tSii5krW3XzfzSUxafyoburpJuF0z 8VTh1h243l+Dqlb4S7Ts9N9GoUVYTFOpc+SLI3+vm3ks+P02plONGMWkj3EhhJzXqXso wA2Q==
- In-reply-to: <D6E16898-381B-4CCC-9F2C-E7BDBCEE00C2@rogers.com>
- References: <D6E16898-381B-4CCC-9F2C-E7BDBCEE00C2@rogers.com>
I couldn't agree more, John.
I do a lot of my practice in my car. But it isn't moving!
On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 2:15 PM, john.stevens <john.stevens58@xxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
> Have read this thread with interest. The concept of maximizing practice
> time is of obvious value but I find encouraging distracted driving to be
> irresponsible at best. It's reasonably common knowledge that distracted
> driving such as cell phone use, whether hands free or not, is as
> significant an impairment as drunk driving. Playing a musical instrument
> while driving isn't much different. My guess is most courts would hold us
> to that standard. So if you hurt, or God forbid, kill someone, your future
> could take a left turn. Even if you're talented enough to drive with just
> your knees and play a terrific version of Juke at the same time do us all a
> favor and please stay off the public roads while doing that!
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and