[Harp-L] Harp Mic - Blows me away

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to write about my new bullet mic from "Blowsmeaway
Productions". I've gigged with this mic twice and feel I can now  thoughtfully comment
on it pluses and minuses.

First of all Greg was a pleasure to work with and kept me informed during
every stage of the mic building process. It did take about 3 months after my
 order to receive the mic. The work that went into it was very impressive,
and he  does have a backlog. I now understand why. This mic is by far the
best sounding  mic I have ever played through.

This is a cocobolo (spelling?) wood shell mic with a controlled magnetic
element. It does NOT have a heavy distorted sound.  For me, I like a rather
clean sounding mic with a little break up when pressed. This mic does just
that,  not too clean, and never too muddied. I sense a wide choice of
am able control the wide range of the mics' sound. A pleasure  to play every
time I pick it up.

It weighs 6.4 ounces and is a bit smaller than most bullet mics. Makes it
easier to handle. My band loves this mic almost as much as I do! They have
made  several positive comments. It also has a super "stealth" volume
control.  I  really can't think of a minus for this mic.

I have no other affiliation with Greg other than his satisfied customer.

Happily written,

Chris Mastakas