From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Randy Singer
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 1:29 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Greg Heumann kalamazoo
Subject: [Harp-L] Fwd: Digest Number 8166

i also use the samson.

i have have used it about 30 times and only one time had a problem with
it---at that one gig, there were four other wireless units in use....

Begin forwarded message:

> e: [Harp-L] Requesting Wireless Recommendation Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:38
> am (PST) . Posted by:"Greg Heumann"Hi, Blunt
>
> I prefer the Samson Airline system to the Line 6 because the Line 6
requires a belt pack, which means you're not really wireless! You can't put
the mic down - its still connected to your hip. I'm a singer and I double on
sax when I'm not playing harp - being able to easily put the harp mic down
and still move around is very important to me. Plus I really like the
freedom of movement without a cable. I'm not sure if you're familiar with
BlowsMeAway Productions. I'm the only vendor specializing in amplified harp
that carries wireless. I carry the Samson system and have many, many happy
customers. No complaints about sound quality or dropouts.
> More info on the Wireless Systems page of my web site
> http://www.BlowsMeAway.com
>
> Cheers

Randy Singer Music Consultation.
Music Director--The Van Dyke Cafe, Loews/Hemisphere/Nautilus, Soyka, Ritz
Carlton, Shore Club/Nobu/Villa Veccia
Cell- 954-929-7733  Fax-570-227-6476
randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx