[Harp-L] Slidemeister rejection?

Bob,          This is from an email that I received this morning....

Dear SlideMeister member,

There are a few forum issues the designers of the forum software want to
address, so over the next week or so, SlideMeister will be upgrade to the
newer version of opperating software. While we're not sure what (if any)
disruptions will occur, we just want to let you know that you may see some
changes. (Hopefully for the better ??)

Regards,
The SlideMeister Forum Team.

http://www.slidemeister.com/forums/index.php

On Saturday, January 18, 2014, Bob Loomis
<miltloomis@xxxxxxxxx<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
'miltloomis@xxxxxxxxx');>>

--

   - *GEORGE MIKLAS,* Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>

   - *THE HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH* by John Philip
Sousa<http://harmonicagallery.com/sousa>

   - *HARMONICA REPAIR* Done Right by George<http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
   - *HOHNER <http://us.playhohner.com/>*
*HARMONICAS*<http://us.playhohner.com/>*...Just
   Breathe* <http://us.playhohner.com/>
   - *SPAH *- *S*ociety for the *P*reservation and *A*dvancement of the *H*
   armonica, <http://spah.org/>
      - *a non-profit, membership organization dedicated to serving the
      harmonica community. <http://spah.org/>*