Re: [Harp-L] The Hunter Gets Captured by the Game

I hope not. It sounds awful. I'm tempted to say it doesn't even sound like a harmonica, but would be hard pressed to say what else it might be, doesn't sound quite like a melodica either.

According to wikipedia, this song was recorded in 1966, Stevie would have been 15-16 years old and had already developed his very distinctive style, which is not at all evident on this cut.

Just my 2 cents...

- Slim.