[Harp-L] Re: Cham-Ber Huang Legacy preserving it.

List members who are attending NAMM show (www.thenammshow.com) next week:

Please see below message I received from Mr. Dan Del Fiorentino, our NAMM
Music Historian.

> Abe,
>
> It will be our honor to pause in remembrance of Cham-Ber Huang next week
> during the annual NAMM Tribute program.  All are welcome to join us as we
> remember those we lost this last year.  The Tribute will begin at 5:30pm
> Thursday January 23 in front of the main stage in the grand Plaza outside
> the convention center, between the two hotels.
>

> If you have any questions please email me.
>

> My best,
>
> Dan
>

> Dan Del Fiorentino
> NAMM Music Historian

The oral history page on Mr. Cham-Ber Huang is now updated:
http://www.namm.org/library/oral-history/cham-ber-huang
Thank you Rob Paparozzi for your assistance.

I have fond memories negotiating a good deal on a 12 pack of Silvertones
from Mr. Frank and Chamber Huang at the Huang booth.

Thanks for your music Sir, and R.I.P.,
~~
Abe Thomas