Re: Re: [Harp-L] TB bending

Winslow Yerxa wrote:

Try this. Place the tip of your tongue between your lips, with an opening to the right (similar to actually playing a note with tongue block)

Say, Ungggg. Notice how your tongue rises to touch the roof of your mouth. Say it a few times: Unggg, Unggg, Unggg, etc.

The point of contact is where you can begin to activate bends... <Major Clippage>

Winlsow, that is the most cogent explanation about Tongue Blocking that I have ever seen!

My only question is where were you with that gem of advice when I was struggling? :^)

Thanks,

Michelle