Re: [Harp-L] TB bending
- To: Tony Stephens <tnysteph@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] TB bending
- From: Randy Redington <rwredington@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 18:54:06 -0600
- Cc: "harp-l@harp-l org" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=RIoQg+xVr7eawZstgV6goS7qcgRTjh8PgArKKnheMB0=; b=1EXI4+6vo17SyD3yMMicKZCYP+Hy/fJjc3jlFP7KmjPrIrDLLacKNIctH1Ib/5OunF Fd8NhhcSiB3mdXhuP+Jj7O9tDe3FstXtMWYwqSJyn4bo8fbyYmrr+nFDGes13D6xvApz ikT4FFWpwWF9redjn9YMJ21eUF4f7ujeRdsI1TMeDquOvosSvB79w8zCveygV4pIe9Dn 7P/NVl9A8zcT/CMD152MMq7dZxfaZdYcTASK4vENZi2DqzIqGX0pQZ8QfpgNIsOJvXHZ f74IjLQqyI8UW5MFw06++zjGoBVSdsAqb1Vo9MzSkujLzy/HaG3YzSJXD+8CEYIGeGtp b9uw==
- In-reply-to: <564AB691-E1AA-4AF3-A02B-F6171E945EB8@yahoo.com>
- References: <564AB691-E1AA-4AF3-A02B-F6171E945EB8@yahoo.com>
I used to U block. Then I started the TB. Now I mostly use lip block, or
some call it pucker. But it's not really a pucker.
If I'm doing a rhythm with a melody, I'll TB. If I'm bending notes I lip
I've kinda gotten away from U block... but every once in awhile still do
On Jan 14, 2014 11:00 AM, "Tony Stephens" <tnysteph@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am trying to move from u blocking to TB. Any advice on bending with TB.
> Hard to get Eeee-ooooo with TB.
> Ronnie Shellist does a mix of pucker & TB. Does anyone mix UB & TB? I
> think I have asked that question before.
> Sent from my iPhone
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and