Re: [Harp-L] TB bending
- To: Tony Stephens <tnysteph@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] TB bending
- From: cyberharp <cyberharp@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 16:27:00 -0600
- Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=date:subject:message-id:importance:from:to:cc:mime-version :content-type; bh=fl5xyHTMF1+00V9iYLPZwl9ueNJ8uYNfPb2ecuVUG+0=; b=iABiIwxXtsF97ciG2pYdu+xApuac5Ai0XyZXXqwSRo5/UXu2Yo6dk9/j+CzWXBRwzQ wZ7XmLpUdFhtCjKslyXM7Ip3wSBNRR0KoFIWlVU1eNZ8ee7AM2qBIpYvP0Of//eHbmV3 f7/wxSldWDWaMSYnwdOboNr9LKyA3gM1VTagTHnDTcOnq82+6DndZQM8/SYeMSp3VRuW +Vz7lpQklZZGuFC1kQXkBULAuRzwxoyQ5gt9wgQBWEoK6uBLy1CwGiEjJKaYuA/8gPbU gR4E89VBLY7OgqmX78hMiNV9xtCYMFs7NwMl1jXFkWJsmx27LxhHbJ0Y1zonysLnDhkn tv7A==
- Importance: normal
They both have their uses and can, with practice, be used alternately. ÂTB will take a lot of practice, though.
-------- Original message --------
From: Tony Stephens <tnysteph@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:01/14/2014 14:28 (GMT-06:00)
To: Michael Rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>,The Iceman <icemanle@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] TB bending
Thanks guys. Trying to learn more on TB. If I can get draw notes & start to get bends, I may just change for UB to TB. I can always fall back on UB if I have too.
Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 14, 2014, at 1:26 PM, Michael Rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I push my tongue a little harder against the harp and close my jaw a bit.
> Michael Rubin
> On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 11:08 AM, The Iceman <icemanle@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> not as hard as you imagine.
>> tongue is a miracle muscle that moves in many mysterious ways.
>> If you keep the tip on the harp, the middle and back of tongue can arc towards roof of mouth instigating a bend.
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Tony Stephens <tnysteph@xxxxxxxxx>
>> To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
>> Sent: Tue, Jan 14, 2014 11:59 am
>> Subject: [Harp-L] TB bending
>> I am trying to move from u blocking to TB. Any advice on bending with TB. Hard
>> to get Eeee-ooooo with TB.
>> Ronnie Shellist does a mix of pucker & TB. Does anyone mix UB & TB? I think I
>> have asked that question before.
>> Sent from my iPhone
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and