Re: [Harp-L] Free Charlie Musselwhite/Ben Harper concert download

 This is great Richard!  Thanks for posting.  I have it loaded up in my iTunes playlist now.

Burke T.

Message: 8
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 18:04:29 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Free Charlie Musselwhite/Ben Harper concert download

Hi all,

In case no one else has reported this yet, please note that Ben Harper and
Charlie Musselwhite are offering a free download (or streaming if you prefer) of
a show they recorded live in September 2013.  Go to http://www.benharper.com/,
and look down and left for the Granada Theater show.  Ain't that the deal of the
day?  Move fast--the offer expires at midnight (Pacific time) on Jan. 14.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick